Live Webinar – The Reproductive Microbiome
February 29 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm PST| USD75
- Participants will understand the importance and balance of the various microbiomes within the male and female body
- Participants will understand strategies to optimise microbiome health to ensure the health and wellbeing of the fetus (infant)
- Participants will understand the impact of bacteria and other microbes and the importance of supporting healthy commensals and treating opportunistic infections
- Participants will understand the health implications of vaginal vs caesarean deliveries
- Participants will learn useful clinical treatment strategies to improve the health of both parents, improve pregnancy and labour outcomes, and the health of the child
Even if you cannot make the scheduled time for the live webinar (note that the seminar will begin at 6am in Australia), you will still be able to watch the recordings. Video recordings of the live webinar are placed into your account within 48 hours of the class, so the course will be waiting for you to watch when you are ready.